although Toronto Lounge is a music radio, we think it is useful to remind you of some important rules to avoid the spreading of the novel Coronavirus.
The following steps will help to reduce contact with others:
- stay home (self-isolate)
- avoid individuals with chronic conditions, compromised immune systems and older adults
- avoid having visitors to your home
- wash your hands often with soap and warm water for 20 seconds
- cover your mouth and nose with your arm when coughing and sneezing
- In general, the following advice can help reduce the risk of infection or spreading infection to others
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- stay home if you are sick
- immediately dispose of any tissues you have used into the garbage as soon as possible and wash your hands afterwards
- avoid visiting people in hospitals or long-term care centres if you are sick
For more information and updates about the novel Coronavirus, please visit Government of Canada Health Website.